Saturday 30 April 2011

'Cliff' 01/05/2011

It is 01:27 am on a Saturday.
I was continuing work on the main dialogue scene today. Will still be working after i write this until i fall asleep.
Some inspirational music and support from my fellow students.

It is now 01:58 I am still working on the lip sync. Creating keyframes of mouth shapes so tomorrow i can draw inbetweens for them.
I've saved a progression swf for lip sync to show with my final hand in.

This scene is basically 25 seconds of Para Cat Lipsync (Talking). So, although i was ambitious to get all of it done tonight, i do not think it is possible. I am sleepy and I am yet to animate Cliff's facial expressions or Tam's entrance.

Tomorrow my list of production is this
  • Para Cat finish lip sync
  • Draw background for behind Cliff
  • Animate all of Cliff's expressions
  • Bring Tam in and animate her acting
If i can manage to complete all of that i will
  • draw set for outside/inside house.
But i doubt i will get there just yet. There is alot of acting and lip sync to be done in this scene. But i still feel confident that i am moving at an ok pace concidering my time avaliable.

The full film is 6 minutes 20 i think.


- Nathan Viney
Cliff and the End of the Rainbow Update

No comments:

Post a Comment