Wednesday 1 June 2011

'Cliff' 01/05/2011

As part of self promotion I have released a trailer online.
I specifically chose clips that would not reveal any story, hopefully it will bring an audience in for a Friday online release.


If i am to send it off to festivals I may take it offline (If required) But I thought i'd give people a chance to see the movie.

Another part of my advertising was making a FACEBOOK event for the release.
This means when people say they are 'attending' the notice will remain on their facebook page until the release date.
Meaning on Friday facebook members following the event will be reminded of it's release. I will also be able to send out a mass email about it.
I sent the invitation to a large amount of people.
Here are currently the stats
  • 61 attending
  • 22 maybe attending
  • 35 not attending

______________________________________________


I aslo thought i would post the original concept of the story.

The whole story of the film came from this:
Finding voice actors can be difficult, especially child voice actors. So, i decided to make a film about a boy without a voice! The rest grew from that.



Nathan Viney

No comments:

Post a Comment